• Our medical staff is composed of eight ophthalmologists and 2 anesthesiologists, all trained in universities and hospitals in the United States, Guatemala, Canada and Colombia.
• We have extensive clinical and surgical experience in addition to teaching experience in hospitals.
• We serve several subspecialties in ophthalmology: Anterior Segment (Cornea, Cataract, Glaucoma) Posterior Segment (Retina and Vitreous) and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
Location and Facilities:
• Located in zone 9 Guatemala City, only 15 mins away from the International Airport and the main Hotel Area of the city,
• We have our own building that has expanded to about 10,600 ft3 of construction. We provide a spacious and comfortable waiting room and a large number of areas, clinics and management facilities. We have external parking and are also located in an area where street parking is allowed and safe.
Integral Customized Service
• Our patients are our friends, so you receive better quality care from all the staff. We care for your overall health – not just their eyes.
• We work as a team so you can get a second or third opinion from Elite Specialists at the same place.
• All ophthalmological services (screening, diagnosis, surgery) are at your fingertips in one place.
• We facilitate communication with Specialist all the time – from the time of scheduling the appointment, to the surgical recovery period. Use the media you prefer: phone, email, skype, etc.
• Our emergency service gives us 24 hours availability a day. Excellent Cost / Benefit • You receive World-Class-Care at local prices.
What makes us different
Our greatest asset is to give priority to the patient’s overall health. A friendly atmosphere surrounding our World Class Ability and high tech diagnostic equipment combines well with the technology in clinics and operating room to ensure excellent results.
Vision Integral is a private clinic that provides comprehensive eye care services since 1987. To date we have treated over 100,000 patients and performed over 10,000 major surgeries.
The first consultation is a thorough and complete eye examination: CT refractometry, testing for color and stereoscopical discrimination, external eye exam, eye examination with slit lamp, taking intraocular pressure, viewing angles (Gonioscopy), tear secretion test, retinoscopy, and ophthalmoscopy. The exam is not fragmented into several sessions.
Diagnostic Tests Vision Integral features the most modern and high-tech equipment in Guatemala to perform the following tests: Diagnostic tests for Glaucoma and Retina Diagnostic studies for Cornea Examination of the inside of the eye.
Type surgeries we perform
Anterior Chamber Surgery
Surgery to relieve Glaucoma
Laser Refractive Surgery
Surgery on Newborns
Corrective Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
Luis Felipe Hernández Matute, M.Sc. M.D
Ophthalmologist, Retina and Vitreous Specialist Collegiate No. 1420
Robert Curley Penados, M.Sc.M.D Ophthalmologist, Pediatric Specialist Collegiate No. 1542
Jorge Rafael Hernández Cospín, M.Sc.M.D Ophthalmologist, Cataract and Glaucoma Specialist Collegiate No. 11496
Fredy Oswaldo López Maldonado, M.Sc.M.D. Ophthalmologist, Retina and Vitreous Specialist Collegiate No. 7898
Ana Raquel Hernández Cospín, M.Sc.M.D. Ophthalmologist, Pediatric Specialist Collegiate No. 8865
Eduardo Wohlers Villatoro, M.Sc.M.D. Ophthalmologist, Cornea Specialist Collegiate No. 7402
Eileen Rinze España, M.Sc. M.D. Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma and Cornea Specialist Collegiate No. 14001
Diana Meneses Guzmán, M.Sc.M.D. Ophthalmologist, Oculoplastic Specialist Collegiate No. 13272
Gabriela Madriz Peralta, M.Sc.M.D Ophthalmologist, Anterior Segment Specialist Collegiate No.
Send Us a message: